Loyalty Member Terms & Conditions
Date Posted:28 February 2018
Through the application of an Allingtons Outpost Loyalty Card, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the terms stated in these terms and conditions.
Allingtons Outpost loyalty cards are issued by and remain the property of Allingtons Outpost and hold the right to cancel at any time. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please contact the store immediately to terminate your membership or do not proceed with the sign-up procedure. Allingtons Outpost holds the right to revise and change these terms and conditions at our discretion and the changes will commence immediately.
The use of ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ referred to in this policy are in reference to Allingtons Outpost.
By becoming an Allingtons Outpost Loyalty Card Member you will receive the following:
- Loyalty Reward Dollars
- Festive/Seasonal Gifts
- Exclusive invites to special events
- Secret sales & Special offers
- VIP competitions and prize draws
- VIP Notifications
- Receipt-free transactions
- Free DIY Video Tutorials
- Members Only areas online (Coming Soon!)
Terms and Conditions
- Points can be earned on full-priced, sale, discounted and discontinued product unless otherwise stated by Allingtons Outpost.
- When you reach $100 or more in sales at the end of the quarter, you will receive a dollar reward discount loaded onto your account. The more you spend, the bigger the reward you can receive.
- Throughout the year we may hold ‘secret sales’ for our loyalty members to increase your opportunities to ear reward dollars, sales may be instore or online. You will be also notified by email and/or SMS of all VIP events.
- Bonus points may be awarded at any time for promotions of specific products or services at the discretion of Allingtons Outpost.
- Sales values accumulate each quarter until the customer qualifies for a Quarterly Reward in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
- To earn rewards for a transaction the loyalty card must be presented by the member at the time of sale. Online purchases MUST be made under the account holders name in order to earn loyalty dollars.
- Points cannot be granted to or redeemed by non-loyalty members
- Loyalty points will be earned for all purchases instore and online, otherwise stated.
- Reward Dollars will be distributed via email or SMS with a points statement to members who have become eligible to receive a Quarterly Reward by the end of a relevant quarter.
- Customers who accumulate $100 or more in sales by the end of a quarter become eligible to receive a Quarterly Reward. Upon the issue of a Quarterly Reward, Allingtons Outpost will deduct the appropriate amount of points earned from your membership.
- The value of the Reward will be based on the total sales value a member has accumulated by the end of the last day of a desgnated collection period. For the purpose of calculating the value of a Reward, total expenditure for that collection period will be added and rounded down to the nearest dollar.
- Members MUST return a minimum sales value of $100 in any designated time frame to be eligible for a reward.
- The Reward value will be equivalent to 3% of accumulated sales for the given quarter.
- You are able to view the Loyalty points you have accumulated at any time by visiting your online account. It can take up to 3 days from the date of an eligible transaction for the points to appear. Allingtons Outpost excludes all liability for any delay or error associated with the grant of points.
- Rewards are usually issued approximately 5 days after the end of every designated time period, but this may vary at Allingtons Outpost discretion.
- At the start of every designated earining period, the points balance will revert to 0. Loyalty points do not carry over into the next earning time period.
- The redemption value of points may be varied at Allingtons Outpost’s discretion, any change will not affect points issued prior to the date of change.
- Rewards will include the membership number of the member who earned the points. The reward may only be redeemed on presentation of the matching loyalty card.
- Rewards can also be redeemed online at allingtons.com.au when you log into your account, or instore.
- Rewards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- Rewards must be surrendered in store upon redemption, may only be used in one transaction and may only be redeemed once, unless stated otherwise.
- Points will not be earned on a transaction where a Reward has been redeemed in part of the payment. However, if a split payment is used, point can be earned on the balance of the purchase after the reward has been redeemed.
- Rewards will expire 12 months from the date of issue as stated on the reward notification, unless expressively stated otherwise.
- Expired Rewards are not redeemable and amounts will not be refunded or credited when expired.
- Allingtons will not take any responsibility for points redeemed by any person other than the account holder.
- If a purchase exceeds the Rewards amount, the remaining balance must be paid by other payment options.
- If a purchase does not exceed the Rewards amount, the balance will be forfeited.
- Rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
- Rewards cannot be used as a deposit or payment for a layby.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Rewards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Allingtons Outpost does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen Rewards.
- Allingtons Outpost has the right to ask for proof of identity of any member who is redeeming a reward.
- Refer to your Reward notification for any specific terms and conditions. If the terms and conditions vary between the loyalty card terms and conditions and your Reward terms and conditions then the ones stated on your reward are correct.
Other Loyalty Card offers and rewards
- Store coupons may be given to loyalty members through mail, email or in person. These coupons will have their own terms and conditions.
- To be eligible for a birthday reward, loyalty card members must provide their date of birth. The birthday reward will be emailed and loaded onto your profile on your birthday; it will be valid for 28 days from the date of issue.
- Birthday and Festive/Seasonal gifts will only be offered to active accounts and at the discretion of Allingtons Outpost.
- Your Allingtons Outpost membership card does not guarantee your entry or invitation to VIP events.
- Your membership does not entitle you to further discounts than those outlined above.
- Non compliance with the stated terms and conditions may result in the termination of your membership, without prior notice.
- If your Allingtons Outpost Membership is terminated, you will not be eligible to receive any vouchers or rewards for points accumulated.
- If there is a change in personal details, or the card is lost or stolen, you must notify customer service at Allingtons Outpost immediately. You can do this by emailing us at email@example.com or logging into your account online at www.allingtons.com.au
- Loyalty points may expire or be cancelled at the discretion of Allingtons Outpost without prior notice.
- Accounts automatically move from ‘active’ to ‘dormant’ status if there is no purchase history on the account for 2 years prior to the current date.
- ‘Dormant’ accounts will not receive VIP notifications for special events and promotions.
- By supplying your mobile phone number and email address, you agree to receive promotional SMS and email notifications. You may unsubscribe from these notifications at any time.
- Allingtons Outpost is not liable for any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Allingtons Loyalty program within the limits of the law. This includes products purchased or redeemed, or any losses thereof.
- The loyalty card cannot be used s a credit or guarantee card
- Allingtons Outpost holds the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, this will not affect the points or Quarterly Reward earned before the change.
- To be eligible for a Allingtons Loyalty Card, you must be older than the age of 13. For members under the age of 18 years old, permission from a parent or guardian must be obtained before joining.
Allingtons Outpost welcomes your comments regarding our Loyalty Rewards Program. If you have any questions about this or would like further information, please contact us by any of the following means during business hours Monday to Friday.
Call: (08) 8182 1333
Post: Attn: Allingtons Outpost Rewards,
PO Box 366,
Salisbury South SA 5106
Att: Allingtons Rewards