Loyalty Member Terms & Conditions
Date Posted:28 February 2018
Through the application of an Allingtons Outpost Loyalty Card, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the terms stated in these terms and conditions.
Allingtons Outpost loyalty cards are issued by and remain the property of Allingtons Outpost and hold the right to cancel at any time. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please contact the store immediately to terminate your membership or do not proceed with the sign-up procedure. Allingtons Outpost holds the right to revise and change these terms and conditions at our discretion and the changes will commence immediately.
The use of ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ referred to in this policy are in reference to Allingtons Outpost.
By becoming an Allingtons Outpost Loyalty Card Member you will receive the following:
- Quarterly Loyalty Reward Dollars
- Festive/Seasonal Gifts
- Exclusive invites to special events
- Secret sales & Special offers
- VIP competitions and prize draws
- SMS and email VIP Notifications of sales, new lines, exclusive VIP opportunities
- Receipt-free transactions
- Free insurance quotes
- Point of Sale Free receipt re-printing
- Access to purchase history at Point of Sale
- Emailed Receipts
- Members log in via our website to: View Order history, track your order, reprint receipts and loads more!
- Free DIY Video Tutorials
We are continually adding to our member's benefits zone so join up today and experience the fantastic rewards we have to offer!
By supplying your email and phone number, you consent to digital marketing. You may unsubscribe at ANY time without question.
Terms and Conditions
- Points can be earned on full-priced, sale, discounted and discontinued products unless otherwise stated by Allingtons Outpost.
- Points can be redeemed on full-priced, sale, discounted and discontinued products unless otherwise stated by Allingtons Outpost.
- When you reach $100 or more in sales at the end of the quarter, you will receive a dollar reward credit
Please note that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all VIP events are subject to SA Health and Government regulations. Events can change or be canceled at short notice. This is an unavoidable situation and we thank you for your support and cooperation.
- The value will be automatically applied to your account. The more you spend, the bigger the reward you can receive.
- Sales values accumulate each quarter (See below for information regarding the time frames for points earned).
- Loyalty points will be earned for all purchases instore and online and at external events, unless otherwise stated.
- Loyalty dollar balances are calculated once all discounts, refunds and account credits have been deducted from the total sales value (net sales). The amount earned is at a ate of 2% of all eligible positive sales within the associated quarter.
- Loyalty dollars are not earned for quarterly total net sales under $100.
- Total Net sales re-set to $0.00 at the start of each new quarter.
- Throughout the year we may hold ‘secret sales’ for our loyalty members to increase your opportunities to earn reward dollars, sales may be instore or online. You will be also notified by email and/or SMS of all VIP events.
- Bonus points may be awarded at any time for promotions of specific products or services at the discretion of Allingtons Outpost.
- To earn rewards for a transaction the loyalty card must be presented by the member at the time of sale. Online purchases MUST be made under the account holders name in order to earn loyalty dollars.
- Points cannot be granted to or redeemed by non-loyalty members
Reward Dollar Earning Time Frames
Quarter 1: 1st January to 31st March
Quarter 2: 1st April to 30th June
Quarter 3: 1 July to 30th September
Quarter 4: 1st October to 31st December
- Reward Dollars will be available to view in a customer's account. No other notification of points or values will be issued.
- Customers who accumulate $100 or more in sales by the end of a quarter become eligible to receive a Quarterly Reward. Upon the issue of a Quarterly Reward, Allingtons Outpost will calculate the appropriate amount of points earned from your membership.
- The value of the Reward will be based on the total sales value a member has accumulated by the end of the last day of a designated collection period. For the purpose of calculating the value of a Reward, the total expenditure for that collection period will be accumulated. Any refunds or discounts will be deducted. Points will be calculated based on this net value.
- Members MUST return a minimum net sales value of $100 in any quarter to be eligible for a reward.
- The reward value will be equivalent to 2% of the accumulated sales for the given quarter.
- You are able to view the Loyalty points you have accumulated at any time by visiting your online account. It can take up to 5 days after the end of each quarter for loyalty dollars to appear. Allingtons Outpost excludes all liability for any delay or error associated with the application of points to customer accounts. Allingtons will endeavor to do everything within their powers to ensure points balances are updated as soon as possible after the end of each quarter, with 100% accuracy.
- At the start of every quarter, the total sales value on an account revert to $0.00. Sales do not carry over into the next earning period.
- The earning and redemption of loyalty dollars and the time frame for earning will be at the discretion of Allingtons Outpost’s, any change will not affect points issued prior to the date of change.
- Rewards can be redeemed online at allingtons.com.au when you log into your account, or instore at time of purchase.
- Rewards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- Loyalty dollars may be earned on the purchase of a gift voucher NOT on the redemption.
- Rewards will not be earned on a transaction where a Reward has been redeemed in part of the payment. However, if a split payment is used, point can be earned on the balance of the purchase after the reward has been redeemed.
- Rewards will expire 6 months from the date of issue, unless expressively stated otherwise.
- Expired Rewards are not redeemable and amounts will not be refunded or credited when expired.
- Allingtons will not take any responsibility for points redeemed by any person other than the account holder.
- If a purchase exceeds the Rewards amount used, the remaining balance must be paid by other payment options.
- Rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
- Rewards cannot be used as a deposit or payment for a layby.
- Allingtons Outpost does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen Rewards.
- Allingtons Outpost has the right to ask for proof of identity of any member who is redeeming a reward.
- Some reward opportunities carry different terms and conditions to those stated above. You will be notified of any alteration to the T's & C's of rewards. Refer to your Reward notification for any specific terms and conditions.
Other Loyalty Card offers and rewards
- Store coupons may be given to loyalty members through mail, email or in person. These coupons will have their own terms and conditions.
- Birthday and Festive/Seasonal gifts will only be offered to active accounts and at the discretion of Allingtons Outpost.
- Your Allingtons Outpost membership card does not guarantee your entry or invitation to VIP events.
- Your membership does not entitle you to further discounts than those outlined above.
- Non compliance with the stated terms and conditions may result in the termination of your membership, without prior notice.
- If your Allingtons Outpost Membership is terminated, you will not be eligible to receive any vouchers or rewards for points accumulated.
- If there is a change in personal details, or the card is lost or stolen, you must notify customer service at Allingtons Outpost immediately. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or logging into your account online at www.allingtons.com.au
- Loyalty points may expire or be cancelled at the discretion of Allingtons Outpost without prior notice.
- Accounts automatically move from ‘active’ to ‘dormant’ status if there is no purchase history on the account for 2 years prior to the current date.
- ‘Dormant’ accounts will not receive VIP notifications for special events and promotions.
- By supplying your mobile phone number and email address, you agree to receive promotional SMS and email notifications. You may unsubscribe from these notifications at any time.
- Allingtons Outpost is not liable for any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Allingtons Loyalty program within the limits of the law. This includes products purchased or redeemed, or any losses thereof.
- The loyalty card cannot be used s a credit or guarantee card
- Allingtons Outpost holds the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, this will not affect the points or Quarterly Reward earned before the change.
- To be eligible for a Allingtons Loyalty Card, you must be older than the age of 13. For members under the age of 18 years old, permission from a parent or guardian must be obtained before joining.
Allingtons Outpost welcomes your comments regarding our Loyalty Rewards Program. If you have any questions about this or would like further information, please contact us by any of the following means during business hours Monday to Friday.
Call: (08) 8182 1333
Post: Attn: Allingtons Outpost Rewards,
PO Box 366,
Salisbury South SA 5106