The Snohomish is a lightweight boot that can be used on any surface, whether you are hiking on rocky trails or walking on paved grounds. A versatile shoe you can wear all day no matter what surface you are on. It's got you covered with features and benefits that you will actually need & use.
Northside believes that connecting with nature can be more affordable, by removing a bunch of fancy features that don't improve your experience. So here's what really matters (explained in plain English):
- Waterproof Seam Sealed Construction - sealed with specially made waterproof tape that covers the seams to ensure your boots don't leak and your feet stay dry.
- TPR Rubber Outsole - A synthetic material that is stronger than natural rubber, which offers a slip resistant outsole that has a good grip on treacherous surfaces. It also provides good cushioning properties to relieve unnecessary stress on the legs.
- Heel Stabilizer - It ensures stability on your heel and ankle to help you stay on your feet through rough terrain, improving your performance while you hike and also preventing common hiking injuries like rolling your ankle.
- Heel Pull Strap - The strap makes it easy to get your feet in and out from the boots. So you can get right to your adventure without spending too much time putting them on.
- Washable Insole - New insole every time you wash, but still gives you the same comfort and performance benefits as it was brand new.
- Synthetic Suede Upper - Specifically designed to hold up against any weather condition and the wear and tear of walking and running whilst you hike.
- US Sizing
Help other Allingtons users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.