Are you tired of getting cold or wet feet when getting out in the snow? The Katie provides all day comfort, style, and protection against the cold winter elements.
Northside believes that connecting with nature can be more affordable, by removing a bunch of fancy features that don't improve your experience.
So here's what really matters (explained in plain English):
- Waterproof Suede Upper - Keeps your feet dry so you can enjoy being outdoors without the uncomfortable feeling of wet feet
- 200G Thinsulate Lining - Keeps your feet warm without adding unnecessary bulk and rated to temperatures as low as -25° Celsius.
- Waterproof Sealed Seam Construction - An invisible line of tape inside the boot covers the seams to ensure your boots don't leak and your feet stay dry in wet conditions.
- High Gusseted Tongue - Extra material has been added to connect the tongue of your boot to the side higher up than usual, this keeps water and debris out because it can't slip through the gap and get into your boots.
- Faux Fur Collar - Soft to ensure the boots don't cut into your calves while also giving it a stylish winter look.
- D-Ring Quick Lacing System - Allowing for quick and easy lace up and adjustment without wasting hours taking your boots on or off.
- Durable Thermal Rubber Outsole - Ensures great traction even in snowy or icy conditions to avoid slips and falls.
- EVA Insole - Offering extra cushioning for your feet so you can spend more time doing what you love in absolute comfort.
- US Sizing
Help other Allingtons users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.