With their great looks and durable design, these Muck Arctic Adventure Women's Winter Boots are a fashionable and functional cold-weather choice. Crafted from CR Flex-Foam neoprene, these boots adjust to the contours and movements of your feet while absorbing impacts with every step. An EVA midsole adds even more cushioning for all-day comfort during longer treks. The soft fleece lining keeps feet warm and dry even in extreme weather conditions. The design is easy to match with any outfit or outerwear, and the lightweight rubber outsole grips onto slippery surfaces to prevent slips and falls.
- 5mm CR flex-foam neoprene is waterproof with exceptional comfort flexibility
- Shock absorption and heat retention properties
- Adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Fleece lining is soft for enhanced comfort
- Durable for long wear
- Provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments
- Comfort rated from -20 deg F to 50 deg F (-30 deg C to 10 deg C)
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning
- Support and impact resistance all day long
- Lightweight outsole provides traction on slick surfaces and self-cleans to prevent tracking dirt inside
- 16-inch Height for maximum protection
- Rear pull tab for easy on/off
- Shaft Circumference: 16in
- Boot Height: 16.54in
Muck Wellington bootBy: Gina on 4 September 2021Super comfortable and keeps your feet dry. Love them!
Muck Boots Women’sBy: Jeff Fry on 28 August 2021I purchased these for my wife, she is extremely happy with them. Lightweight, very comfortable and easy to clean after use.
ComfortableBy: Heike Turtun on 30 July 2021These boots are comfortable and fit well