Optimised for adaption to uneven terrain the TerraPro is ideal for workers that work off road and require additional boot height. Built on the ADAPT™ sole technology and articulated FIT upper the TerraPro is designed to improve adaption to rough surfaces and is combined with a lightweight design to assist in minimising fatigue and maximising performance.
- Zip Closure
- Composite toe cap
- Slip resistant sole
- 300°c heat resistant nitrile rubber sole
- Fuel oil resistant
- Water resistant
- Low profile sole at the toe to reduce the risk of tripping
- Upper contains retro-reflective material to improve visibility in low light conditions
- Scuff cap improves durability in high wear zones
- Breathable memory foam insole that moulds to the foot providing a customised fit and helping to reduce in-shoe friction
- Registered fitting guide printed on the insole to indicate the correct spacing between the end of the longest toe and the toecap
- AS/NZS 2210.3 (Class I S1 SRC HRO)
- EN – ISO 20345 (S1 SRC HRO)
- ASTM F2413 – 11 (M/I/75/C/75/SD)
Mack bootsBy: Mark Morphett on 16 April 2020Very comfortable. haven't had them long enough to rate durability
Mack Terrapro bootsBy: Mark on 17 October 2019Mack Terrapro boots are the most comfortable work boots I have owned.
mack bootsBy: ben towers on 24 September 2019very comfortable boots. new design that gives more flexibility when bending foot.
Nice to be home!By: Anthony Saska aka Bear. on 11 October 2018I was in automotive for 7 years and wore Macks. When that went pear shaped, I went to oil and gas. Due to RULES (grrrr) I had to wear Olivers. They were good boots but whatever they have done in the last year destroyed my feet and my trust!!! Blisters and bleeding ensued! So, a bro of mine told me about Allingtons, and I went hunting! Got myself some awesome service and a pair of Terra Prozip boots! Sure exe but life is too short for bad gloves and crap boots! Glad I went there!!! Bear! PS, I'm still wearing a pair of Mack Lights that are damn near 15 years old!! only for weddings and so forth!