Deni 2018 Voucher Draw
Every Allingtons VIP customer making a purchase as a member at the Deni Ute Muster or has signed up as a member via https://www.allingtons.com.au/deniVIP/ between the 28th Sept 2018 and 12th Oct 2018 will go into the random draw to win a $250 Allingtons Voucher.
Random Number Generator site http://numbergenerator.org/ will be used to select the winner.
Prize: $250 Allingtons Voucher
Date Winner Selected: 12th Oct 2018
5:00pm Adelaide Time
The random customer ID number output was then checked against the customer and the winner formalised and notified
The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The finer details:
1.1 Person entering the competition must be a resident of: Australia only
1.2 Minimum age of entrants is 14 years of age
1.3 The winners names will appear on social media platforms, including (but not limited to Facebook, Instagram) and on our website.
1.4 Multiple entries are allowed, up to 5 entries per Facebook user.
2. WHO MAY ENTER: The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes are residents of the place specified in Variable 1.1 and who are above the minimum ages specified in 1.2. The competition is open to entrants who are not (i) employees, directors, management or officers of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its agencies or the companies involved with this competition, or (ii) members of the immediate family of such employees, directors, management, officers or contractors. "Immediate family" means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee, director, manager, officer or contractor.
3. ENTRIES: Entrants must ‘like’ the Allingtons Outpost Facebook page and follow Allingtons on Instagram.
4. NOT ASSOCIATED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS: Allingtons Outpost Pty Ltd acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform. (Including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram).
5. ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
6. LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY: Multiple entries are applicable as per section 1.4.
7. PRIVACY: Entrant personal information ("PI") will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winner(s). The PI of winner(s) may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. Entrants may contact the Promoter at the address as contained in Variable 10.1 to request access to any of their collected PI that is still held. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to send regular exclusive offers and competition details. The promotor will not be responsible for any PI collected by Facebook and its affiliated services, whilst using Facebook as a medium by which to enter this competition.
8. PROMOTER CONTACT DETAILS: Allingtons Outpost Pty Ltd, PO Box 366, Salisbury South SA 5106. Phone number 8182 1333, free call 1800 062 117. Fax number 8182 1300. Email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. NO QUALITY, ETC, REPRESENTATIONS/EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property or otherwise and including, but not limited to, direct or consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or their respective servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION: The winner will be notified via the social media platform the entry was made through. They must agree to have their name published on Facebook, Instagram and the Allingtons Outpost Pty Ltd website and on any in store advertising medium and may also be notified by telephone, using the details provided in their entry, and the name and state/territory of residence of the winner will be published as specified in Variable 1.9.
11. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES AND PRIVACY STATEMENT: All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
12. PUBLICITY: The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
13. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION: The entrant consents to receipt of promotional and other emails that inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the entrant may be interested in. Allingtons Outpost Pty Ltd reserves the right to use any image submitted for this competition, without compensation or permission in future promotional and marketing activities.
14. PROMOTER: The Promoter Allingtons Outpost Pty Ltd ABN 73063124112 of Unit 5, Lot 8 Main North Road (Parafield Airport City) Parafield, SA 5106.
15. ENTIRE CONDITIONS: These conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the entry and the conduct of the competition.
16. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: subject to change without prior notice.