The combination of electrical HAZARD certification and the performance features of the ADAPT™ Range makes the Octane Zip ideal for electricians and construction workers that work on uneven surfaces and can be exposed to electric currents. Zip closure provides easy access and a quick exit in emergencies.
- Composite toe cap
- Slip resistant
- 300°c heat resistant nitrile rubber sole
- Fuel oil resistant sole
- Electrical hazard protection
- Water resistant
- Scuff cap
- Low catch sole
- Zip closure provides easy access and a quick exit in emergencies
- Registered fitting guide printed on the insole to indicate the correct spacing between the end of the longest toe and the toecap
- Constructed on cushioned foam insole board for a smooth ride
- Airport friendly
- (AS/NZS 2210.3)
- (EN-ISO 20345)
- (ASTM F2413-11) standards
- Electrical Hazard Certification
- Zip Closure
Quality and ComfortBy: Mark Scott on 28 May 2022I've always worn Mack Boots but these boots in particular are great, they are so light and comfortable.
Mack Work boot reviewBy: Ray Warren on 15 April 2022Super comfortable and light weight work boot.
My Super Mack working bootsBy: Reynaldo Pingol on 20 July 2021Very light working boots and the insole is so soft
BootsBy: Geoff Drummond on 29 June 2021Very comfortable
Mack zip up bootsBy: Ray McIntyre on 29 July 2020I purchased Mack steel cap zip up boots. They have great support for ur ankles, very comfortable great purchase so far