The GripTek® Heavy Duty sole provides a strong foundation from the ground up. The Blundstone RotoFlex #8060 safety boot is equipped with an industrial grade zip for ease of access and SoftCell® technology to ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
- Wheat water-resistant nubuck leather upper safety boot—150mm height
- Seven rows of lacing hardware, including lace locking device
- Laces are manufactured from recycled PET
- Durable, heavy duty zip with industrial grade zip fastener
- Lining made from recycled PET offers moisture wicking and long lasting performance
- Streamlined TPU toe guard for added leather protection
- Mens Sizing
INFINERGY®: E-TPU, a super elastic energy foam that is soft but resilient, providing enhanced cushioning and reducing the impact of every step.
GRIPTEK® XHD: biomechanically engineered rubber (PUR) outsole designed for optimum grip and stability - heat resistant to 300˚C - fuel oil resistant - excellent abrasion, cut and slip resistance.
FORTASHIELD: broad fitting, cut-resistant steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
AIRCELL: uniquely constructed zoned airflow footbed is designed with specialised breathing channels to activate ventilation, moisture control and provide full-body cushioned comfort. The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
SOFTCELL®: the overarching comfort system utilising a combination of specialist materials and the unique biomechanical foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability. Designed to reduce the risk of trips, slips and falls.
Help other Allingtons users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.