Ideal for those with a wider foot, the #200 is made with a premium, water-resistant upper.
- Chestnut water-resistant premium leather elastic side boot
- Wide fitting
- Featuring XRD® Technology for increased impact protection and a PU midsole for improved comfort and cushioning
- Shock Zone polyether PU footbed featuring a channelled airflow system and cushion lining
- TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Lightweight, with excellent step flexibility
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
What boot to buy? The overwhelmed shopper.By: Joanna Connelly on 4 February 2021It took me three goes to find the right boot! Last year I purchased a 600 series size 3 1/2 boot (recommended), which was great in width, but remained too small (toe hitting end). I returned to purchase my usual size 4 boot, but was overwhelmed at the choice. I didn't know at the time what questions to ask regarding differences between boots. I ended up purchasing the men's 200 series boot. On testing it out further at home and comparing it with my original small boot, I noticed the differences. The 200 was higher at the ankle and stiffer on the toe. I decided to return these boots and swap them for the size 4 of the model I had originally purchased last year. Happier with the fit! I wonder if a little more information about boot differences (eg. width, toe , instep, suitability for women's foot...) written on display label, would help? Thanks for friendly assistance given!!!!
Blundstone 200By: Lyndsay Jones on 3 March 2020My first pair of Blundstone’s and I couldn’t be happier!