The NEW Puma Relay Black 643837 is a safety runner featuring IMPULSE.FOAM anti-fatigue technology for increased cushioning, stability and comfort.
This style has a fibreglass toe cap with 200j impact protection and is Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) rated.
It comes with Quickfit laces and a spare pair of standard laces for the wearer to choose from.
This product is also vegan rated which means it does not contain animal materials, nor have any animal by-products or components that were tested on animals.
- Nylon upper with Fuse.tec elements.
- IMPULSE.FOAM Anti-Fatigue Technology providing up to 55% energy return and offering optimal cushioning, stability and comfort.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) footwear is used in manufacturing processes or work environments to prevent the build up of electrostatic charge. ESD shoes have much greater static discharge properties than anti-static rated shoes.
- Non-metallic and airport friendly.
- Fibreglass toe cap with 200j impact protection providing greater toe space.
- BreathActive functional lining for maximum moisture control and comfort.
- PUMA Evercushion BA
- 300°c heat resistant, slip resistant rubber according to SRC, oil resistant and non-marking.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Allingtons users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.