The Snohomish Low Hiker is as ready for any adventure as the Mid High version - for wherever the trail leads.
- Rugged natural suede upper features breathable nylon inserts
- Abrasion resistant toe guard
- Moulded heel stabiliser
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Moisture wicking lining to keep feet dry
- Gusseted tongue to keep debris out
- Removable and washable EVA insole
- Padded collar and tongue provide all day comfort
- Mid height shaft measures 5 inches from arch
- Quick lace up closure allows for easy/secure adjustments
- Heel pull strap makes it easy to get on/off
- Durable multi directional rubber outsole ensures exceptional traction and shock absorption
- Good abrasion resistance in dry or wet conditions
- Manufacturer recommends that half sizes should order to the next size up
Northside Mens Snohomish low wide hiking bootsBy: Alan Palmer on 12 October 2021Overall quite comfortable, only issue is the left shoe has a rub point midway along the tongue which can sometimes cause a little discomfort on the top of the foot.