The all-new Altitude VI I WP are the ultimate high performance hiking boots you’ve been looking for. The M-D Traction rubber outsole delivers multi surface traction, while the waterproof leather upper has added i-shield technology to repel water and dirt, and resist stains. The padded collar and tongue provide extra cushioning, and the micro-fleece moisture-wicking lining creates breathable and long-lasting comfort.
- Leather upper provides durability and comfort
- i-shield repels water and dirt, and resists stains
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Rustproof hardware lacing system for a secure fit
- Micro-fleece moisture-wicking lining creates a soft and comfortable feel
- OrthoLite® Impressions sock liner with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning
- Nylon fork shank adds support and improves gait
- Impact-absorbing CMEVA midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- High performance M-D Traction rubber outsole delivers multi surface traction
- The shaft is approximately 6" from the arch, the heel is 1.5 " and the platform is 1".
Help other Allingtons users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.