The Tarcutta is perhaps a bit more of a business style in oilskin.
It features expanding, pleated pockets, and it's skipped the cape featured on the regular oilskin coats.
It has a sherpa and satin lining for extra warmth.
- Waxed cotton oilskin
- Stylised top stitching and panelling
- Quality internal Thomas Cook trims
- Stylish and functional 100% cotton cord facings
- Sherpa body lining with satin finish adds warmth
- Internal pockets
- Expanding pleated front and chest pockets
- Storm flap
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Antique brass metal accessories
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Allingtons users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.