'Ready, Set, Bid! Facebook Auction - T&C's
Date Posted:24 January 2018
Requirements for Entry:
- Resident of Australia
- Minimum age of entrants is 13 years of age. Entrants between the ages of 13 and 17 must gain permission from their parent or guardian before entering.
- The winners names and suburb of residence will appear on http://www.allingtons.com.au/ and http://www.facebook.com/AllingtonsOutpost, and on in store promotional material following closure of auction.
Who May Enter?
The above requirements must be met for a person to enter and be awarded prizes. The following entrants are not able to enter and be awarded a prize:
- employees, directors, management or officers of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its agencies or the companies involved with this competition,
- members of the immediate family of such employees, directors, management, officers or contractors. "Immediate family" means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether they live in the same household as the employee, director, manager, officer or contractor.
Procedure for Auction:
- Bidding starts at the time of Facebook post.
- Minimum bidding increments are as stated for each item up for auction in post.
- Bidding ends at the time stated in post and winner will be the highest bid at the end time of auction, to end 24 hours after the auction begins. Check Time Zones
- Winner will be notified by a Facebook Direct Message and will be required to supply an email address to finalise purchase to the amount they bid. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to the message from Allingtons Outpost to finalise purchase.
- Winner will be given a further 24 hours to make payment of order via the Allingtons Outpost online store. If payment has not been processed by this time, the order will default to the next highest bidder to the amount they bid.
- If the winning bidder withdraws their bid and/or their comment, containing winning bid, the auction will be offered to the next highest bidder, without prior consultation.
- Returns and exchanges are not valid on auction items.
- All items available for bid are unique or discontinued and are not available to purchase from Allingtons Outpost.
- All items available for bidding are available only to the exact product, brand, style and size specified in the post.
- Allingtons Outpost confirms that all items available for bid are new and without fault.
Standard Terms & Conditions
Entrants must ‘like’ the Allingtons Outpost Facebook page.
Not associated with Facebook
Allingtons Outpost acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Entrants bound by Conditions
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
Limitations on entry
Multiple entries are applicable.
Entrant personal information will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winner(s). The personal information of winner(s) may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition.
If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to send regular exclusive offers and competition details.
No quality, etc, representations/exclusion of liability
The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property or otherwise and including, but not limited to, direct or consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or their respective servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
Winner notification and publication
The winner will be notified through Facebook Messenger, must agree to have their name published on Facebook, the Allingtons Outpost website and on any in store advertising medium and may also be notified by telephone, using the details provided in their entry, and the name and state/territory of residence of the winner will be published.
Ownership of entries and privacy statement
All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
By entering the promotion
The entrant consents to receipt of promotional and other emails that inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the entrant may be interested in.
The Promoter is Allingtons Outpost Pty Ltd ABN 73063124112 of Unit 5, Lot 8 Main North Road (Parafield Airport City) Parafield, SA 5106.
These conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the entry and the conduct of the competition.
Allingtons Outpost welcomes your comments regarding this Policy. If you have any questions about this Policy and would like further information, please contact us by any of the following means during business hours Monday to Friday.
Call: (08) 81821333
PO Box 366,
Salisbury South SA 5106