The versatile Snohomish is the boot for any adventure. The suede and mesh waterproof upper is just as ready for a trek through the summer heat as slosh through spring downpours. Its mid cut cuff helps keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
- Rugged natural suede upper features breathable nylon inserts
- Abrasion resistant toe guard
- Moulded heel stabiliser
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Moisture wicking lining to keep feet dry
- Gusseted tongue to keep debris out
- Removable and washable EVA insole
- Padded collar and tongue provide all day comfort
- Mid height shaft measures 5 inches from arch
- Quick lace up closure allows for easy/secure adjustments
- Heel pull strap makes it easy to get on/off
- Durable multi directional rubber outsole ensures exceptional traction and shock absorption
- Good abrasion resistance in dry or wet conditions
Tested at Anstey Hill and Morialta FallsBy: Anthony on 14 January 2022these shoes are awesome, don't feel the jagged rocks, pleanty of grip both up and down hill on loose rocks, I water tested them by walking through a creek bed and they kept my feet dry. they mold to my feet perfectly and they are light for hiking boots the quality is fantastic
North side men’s snohomish hiking boots.By: James Mackay on 21 June 2021It took me a while to find suitable hiking boots for myself. I wanted good heel support, wide enough for my feet, non slip and comfort for underfoot. These boots were so comfortable, I wanted to sleep with them on. I wear them every day, and even in Queensland where I live are hills. No problem with these boots. Very sturdy as well. I have driven down to Allingtons at Parafield just to buy their goods. There is no store like it in Australia, and was well worth the trip to get these hiking boots. So if you do a lot of hiking, do yourself a favour and go to Allingtons at parafield, and get a pair of these boots. To go with them I brought a Thomas Cook leather vest, comfortable for hiking as well. I also ride a horse, and the hiking boots are firm enough when horse riding. Thank you Allingtons.