The Eco Jacket is a classic zip-front jacket featuring generous external handwarming pockets.
It's knitted in 60% possum fur for premium warmth and a delightfully soft finish.
So, what's so great about possum fur?
Possum fibre has no scales and it's hollow, which gives it lightness and warmth. It's silky to touch and it will not freeze. The only other fibre on the planet known to have these same characteristics is polar bear fur. Do you want to be warm this winter? This is the one for you!
What about the 'recycled' element?
ECO BLEND is an MKM New Zealand first.
Yarn manufacture produces fibre fluff that is ordinarily discarded. In the Eco Blend used in the Eco Jacket, these fibres are collected and re-spun (in essence recycling them) to create an entirely new premium yarn with the best characteristics of the original fibres.
- Blend of possum, wool, other natural fibres and nylon
- 60% recycled possum fibre
- 25% other natural fibres - wool, silk and angora
- 15% nylon
What's so great about Possum Fur?
- Possum fibre has no scales and is hollow, which gives both lightness and warmth, compared to other natural fibres of a similar micron.
- Possum fibre is silky to handle providing an instant feel appeal unlike any other fibre.
- Possum fibre will not freeze, even when exposed to periods of prolonged cold. The only fibre on the planet known to have the same characteristic is polar bear fur.
- The unique blend of possum fur and merino lamb’s wool creates a piling retardant fibre. Possum fur is low-pill and anti-static which means the garment can be worn throughout the years and still look as new as the day it was purchased.
|Unit Of Measure||Ea|
LoveBy: Liz Ruck Ruck on 9 June 2020Mum loves this jacket. Luxe and good price. Excellent boutique service from Allingtons who helped me with the measurements by phone. Will be shopping with you again.