Christmas 2023 | John Deere Competition
Make a purchase between 2nd November to 14th December 2023 to instantly go into the draw to win John Deere Childrens 12V JD XUV Gator B/O Ride On, Valued at $1,449.95
Start Date: 2nd November 2023, 9:00am
End Date: 14th December 2023, 11:59pm
Date Drawn: Thursday 16th December 2023
The Prize: John Deere Childrens 12V JD XUV Gator B/O Ride On, Valued at $1,449.95
NB This prize is PICK-UP ONLY. Due to the size of the item, we cannot ship with Australia Post. This item is courier ONLY.
Weight 23.3kgs, W 1240mm, D 850mm, H570mm
The prize must be collected in person, or arrangements made by the winner for delivery, within 2 weeks of the competition end date.
Winners will be responsible for any postage & handling costs.
How to Enter
Simply make a purchase between 2nd November to 14th December 2023 to instantly go into the draw.
Winner will be chosen at random. Entrants will be given a number ID with the winning number selected using a random Number Generator. All random selections will be recorded and can be viewed on request. Once the winner has been determined, the decision is final, no further correspondence will be entered into
The finer details:
1.1 Person entering the competition must be a resident of Australia only
1.2 Minimum age of entrants is 18 years of age. By entering you confirm that you are over 18 years of age. Allingtons will not be responsible for misinformation given in regard to age.
1.4 Multiple entries are allowed. One Transaction = One Entry.
1.5 Competition winner will be determined via random draw or a judged selection at the Parafield Retail Store, Lot 8 Main North Road (Parafield Airport City) Parafield, SA 5106 OR at the Allingtons Dispatch Depot, 20 Kingstag Cres. Edinburgh North
2. WHO MAY ENTER: The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes are residents of the place specified in Variable 1.1 and who are above the minimum ages specified in 1.2. The competition is open to entrants who are not
(i) employees, directors, management or officers of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its agencies or the companies involved with this competition, or
(ii) members of the immediate family of such employees, directors, management, officers or contractors. "Immediate family" means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee, director, manager, officer or contractor.
3. ENTRIES: This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner & is selected at random.
4. NOT ASSOCIATED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS: Allingtons Outpost Pty Ltd acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform. (Including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram).
5. ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
6. LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY: Multiple entries are applicable as per section 1.4.
7. PRIVACY: Entrant personal information ("PI") will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winner(s). The PI of the winner(s) may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. Entrants may contact the Promoter at the address, Email and or phone number as contained in Section 8 to request access to any of their collected PI that is still held. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to send regular exclusive offers and competition details. The promoter will not be responsible for any PI collected by Facebook and its affiliated services, whilst using Facebook as a medium by which to enter this competition.
9. NO QUALITY, ETC, REPRESENTATIONS/EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property or otherwise and including, but not limited to, direct or consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or their respective servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION: The winner will be notified via the social media platform the entry was made through, via email and/or phone. They must agree to have their name published on Facebook, Instagram and the Allingtons Outpost Pty Ltd website and on any in-store advertising medium and may also be notified by telephone, using the details provided in their entry, and the name and state/territory of residence of the winner will be published as specified in Variable 1.3
11. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES AND PRIVACY STATEMENT: All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
12. PUBLICITY: The winner must within reason, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
13. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION: The entrant consents to receipt of promotional and other emails that inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the entrant may be interested in. Allingtons Outpost Pty Ltd reserves the right to use any image submitted for this competition, without compensation or permission in future promotional and marketing activities.
14. PROMOTER: The Promoter Allingtons Outpost Pty Ltd ABN 73063124112 of Unit 5, Lot 8 Main North Road (Parafield Airport City) Parafield, SA 5106.
15. ENTIRE CONDITIONS: These conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the entry and the conduct of the competition.
16. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: subject to change without prior notice.