Featuring all the comfort and safety features needed to perform in the toughest environments, the #984 is ideal for people who spend long days on their feet.
- Water-Resistant Upper: Premium leather is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions
- Electrical Hazard Resistant: Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
- Luxury PU Footbed: Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full-length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
- Steel Toe Cap: Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200-joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.
- Thermal Regulating Bamboo Lining: Top-of-the-range bamboo lining is designed specially to keep your feet cool and comfortable. It’s thermal regulating, deodorizing, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, breathable, and quick-drying.
- Rubber Outsole - 300°C Heat Resistant: The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to 300°C. It has a very high insulating value, providing short-term resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
- Stone water-resistant nubuck safety boot
- 150mm height
- 7 Eyelet lace-up with lace locking device
- Convenient heavy-duty zip with zip fastener
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added leather protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating Bamboo lining
- Low-density shock-absorbing PU midsole with an anti-bacterial agent
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort
- Anti-bacterial, washable, and breathable footbed
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200-joule impact
Note: Sizing is UK Mens
Sturdy and well made but don't suit my feetBy: Jody Simmons on 29 March 2022These boots are clearly well made. I'd be confident they'd last well. However they unfortunately don't suit my feet. I returned them with no hassle at all from Allingtons.
Comfort and durabilityBy: Declan on 20 July 2021Been wearing these boots now for a month and have been very comfortable. Boots are subject to wet and muddy conditions every day and feet have been kept dry all the time. Ordered online and delivery was very quick and professional
MikeBy: Michael Commons on 1 July 2021Excellent boot with great ankle support and fit.