The #405 is built to support your feet—it’s an ideal choice if you work hard but don’t need a safety toe cap.
- Brown waxy leather elastic side boot
- SPS Max - XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection
- Polyurethane midsole. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Heat resistant to 140˚C
- Slip resistant
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Comfort Air PU Footbed - breathable, washable, anti-bacterial
Blundstone 405 elastic side work bootsBy: Sheryl Mackay on 12 December 2020my husband likes his boots he always wears blundstone boots even better when he gets 2 for the price of 1 that he paid elsewhere
Great bootsBy: Ian Stanley on 7 May 2020Wore my last pair out building a house. On my feet every day for 2 years and still ok, but looking a bit tatty so bought another pair. Comfortable and hard wearing.
BlundyBy: Anthony Green on 25 February 2018Good product for the price. Pitty they are no longer made in Australia
Blundstone elastic sided boot 405By: Jennifer Mayes on 8 February 2018Excellent value for money-perfect for farm work without need for steel toe.